BookWhirl.com’s Online Chat is primarily created to assist clients regarding their urgent needs, concerns, and queries about the company’s services or anything that is related to the book publishing industry.
Kindly read these Guidelines and before using BookWhirl.com’s Chat Support Function.
The Online Chat Support is available from 9am CT to 4am CT, every Mondays to Fridays.
Only inquiries in English will be entertained.
You must enter a valid name and email address or contact number for your query to be entertained.
Only business and marketing inquiries will be entertained. Queries that do not relate to the subject will not be accommodated.
BookWhirl.com discourage messages that appeal to be inappropriate, such as the following:
- Blank or empty messages
- Sending multiple identical queries
- Improper typography (using all capitalized letters, alternating the use of small and capital letters, no spaces and punctuations)
Offensive use is strictly prohibited. Offensive context shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Using vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit language or any forms of such
- Insulting the Online Chat operator with threats, harassment, defamatory, hate-speech, or libelous language
- Suggesting, providing, and requesting links of pornographic, obscene, and demonic websites.
- Using of chat acronyms and symbols that represent bad or foul language.
In the event that the Online Chat is offline, your query will be answered within 24 to 72 hours after submission.
These rules are part of the Terms and Condition which you should agree and put into application when you use BookWhirl.com’s Online Chat Support. Rest assured that BookWhirl.com will keep all your personal details and information in full confidentiality.