BAD RAP not only provides a bird's eye view into Pit Bull traits, but provides top quality advice for the new and the current Pit Bull owner (as well as for anyone interested in gathering information) on the American Staffordshire Terrier and all other Bullie breeds (better known as the Pit Bull)
In addition to this, once having read this book, you will possess:
* A truthful and reliable reference point that the general public can safely utilize to determine safety concerns regarding exposure to the American Staffordshire Terrier (Pit Bull);
* Critical keys to what makes a happy dog, thus a happy dog owner;
* The reasons why some Pit Bulls have attacked;
*Tried and true methods to ensure that your Pit Bull is able to serve as a Good Will Ambassador to the general public;
* Solid, experienced safety methods for the Pit Bull owner to keep his furry family member safe from the badly mistaken misperceptions of the general public;
* Personalized quiz to assist in dog ownership decision-making;
* Solid training methods for this (and other) dogs that really work;
* A chance encounter with "Dazie, The Pit Bull".
We hope you'll also take time to come visit our website at www.PittyCityDogBlog.com, which has garnered in-excess of 1,000 positive, enthusiastic comments as well as countless requests for more information and JC's author website www.JCFredlund.com.
About the author
JC has been an avid dog lover for as far back as she can remember. Her love for dogs began with her Collie, Lady, when she was just a toddler. As an adult, she has owned many different breeds. JC has had great success training her dogs, and advising others how to train their dogs as well.
It was only four years ago that JC experienced her first personal contact with a Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier). She was neither excited nor happy about this chance meeting. She'd been actively "Anti-Pit Bull" and had, in fact, been in support of permanent eradication of Pit Bulls and all other Bullie breeds!
Then she met Dazie, and her life was to be forever changed.
Note: We offer discounts for Bulk Orders and accept Purchase Orders. For inquiries, please call us at 1-877-207-1679
No. of item(s)