Currently, BookWhirl Publishing only offers one type of editing. The Copyediting service involves corrections for clarity, format, syntax, obvious factual errors, and continuity.
It may not be strictly required in self-publishing, but polishing copies is still the best policy. Even the greatest and well-known writers commit mistakes. Authors need the assistance of copyeditors who can meticulously examine and correct their work for a foolproof content.
Basically, the service is focused on making things correct and consistent.
|10,000 - 60,000 words
|60,001 - 120,000 words
Know more about the Copyediting Service, call us at 1 (877) 207 1679 or
Sign Up Now
• The editing is done electronically using a "track changes" feature. It allows authors to accept, modify, or reject all suggested edits.
• Copyediting is based on the Chicago Manual of Style.
• We will provide a clean as-edited copy with the compared version, which shows what's been removed, inserted, or modified.
• The Copyediting service includes proofreading. It provides correction of grammar, spelling, usage, and typographical errors.
Click here if you want to learn more about our publishing services.
|Black & White Publishing
||Ready to publish your novel? Find the best value in our Black & White publishing packages.
||Empower your reader's imagination through the wonderful pages of our Full-Color Publishing.
|World Changer BW
||Your complete publishing and marketing experience at the most cost-efficient price in black and white.
|World Changer Full-Color
||Your complete publishing and marketing experience at the most cost-efficient price in full-color.
||A special publishing package for children's and graphic book starters.
||Publishing on a shoestring budget? The Wordsmith packages might just be perfect for you.
|e-Publishing Revo Lite
||A complete e-publishing package recommended for straight narrative novels.
|e-Publishing Revo Pro
||An advanced e-publishing package with a wide variety of options, and a fully customizable design and layout.
|Formatting & Layout
||Format and design books the way you want it. Your special instructions are welcome.
|Book Cover Design
||Have a unique cover and make your book standout among millions.
||Need your story to come alive? Our promising artists will do the magic!
|e-Book Conversion Service
||We'll help you convert and find the best e-book formatting options.
||Level up your e-book distribution. Reach more online retailers.
|U.S. Copyright Service
||Protecting your books can be time consuming. We'll do all the work for you.
How It Works:
- Fill up the Order Form (OF) sent by our Publishing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply. You can also download the Order Form found on our homepage and send it to info@BookWhirl.com.
- BookWhirl.com will forward the manuscript to the copy editor.
- After editing, the copy editor will forward the initial edited manuscript. The author has the right to accept or reject the parts that have been modified on the original manuscript.
- The author has to approve the final and edited manuscript.
- BookWhirl.com will then provide an approval form to the author that Copyediting service has been fulfilled.
Fill Out an Order Form.Click here!