Formatting & Layout Service
The Formatting and Layout service is designed to help authors transform their documents and manuscripts to professionally formatted books or e-books ready for publication.
The author client is given two options:
The Basic service is specifically recommended for books that consist of straight narrative including author's photo and/or publisher logo. The basic service does not include layout in images, tables, graphs, lists, subheading, poetry, footnotes, etc
• Recommended for books that consist of straight narrative (ex. novels)
• Strictly based on templates. Authors cannot touch the format or layout.
• One (1) round of free revision (the number of corrections are not limited as long as it is given one-time)*
The Customized service enables authors to share their layout and formatting ideas to the artist. Since the service is fully customized, the authors can enumerate instructions regarding the overall formatting and layout and/or note special instructions to specific pages.
The service can also accommodate advanced formatting options such as: insertion of images (25), drop caps, fonts, chapter titles, page number placement, tables, charts, text boxes, graphs, lists, subheading, blockquotes, footnotes, and poetry.
• Fully customizable
• Advanced formatting options
• Recommended for specialty books like: textbooks, structured poetry, etc.
• Limited to three (3) rounds of free revisions (the number of corrections are not limited as long as it is given one-time)*
*Succeeding corrections will be priced depending on complexity
Know more about the Formatting and Layout service, call us at 1 (877) 207 1679 or
Sign Up Now
Click here if you want to learn more about our e-publishing services.
|Black & White Publishing
||Ready to publish your novel? Find the best value in our Black & White publishing packages.
||Empower your reader's imagination through the wonderful pages of our Full-Color Publishing.
|World Changer BW
||Your complete publishing and marketing experience at the most cost-efficient price in black and white.
|World Changer Full-Color
||Your complete publishing and marketing experience at the most cost-efficient price in full-color.
||A special publishing package for children's and graphic book starters.
||Publishing on a shoestring budget? The Wordsmith packages might just be perfect for you.
|e-Publishing Revo Lite
||A complete e-publishing package recommended for straight narrative novels.
|e-Publishing Revo Pro
||An advanced e-publishing package with a wide variety of options, and a fully customizable design and layout.
||Get a professional copy editor to make sure your manuscripts are foolproof.
|Book Cover Design
||Have a unique cover and make your book standout among millions.
||Need your story to come alive? Our promising artists will do the magic!
|e-Book Conversion Service
||We'll help you convert and find the best e-book formatting options.
||Level up your e-book distribution. Reach more online retailers.
|U.S. Copyright Service
||Protecting your books can be time consuming. We'll do all the work for you.
How It Works:
- Fill up the Order Form (OF) sent by our Publishing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply. You can also download the Order Form found on our homepage and send it to info@BookWhirl.com.
- BookWhirl.com will forward the manuscript to the layout artist.
- After layout & formatting, the artist will forward the initial formatted manuscript.
- The author has to approve the finished and formatted manuscript.
- BookWhirl.com will then provide an approval form to the author that the Layout & Formatting service has been fulfilled.
Fill Out an Order Form.Click here!