Book Specialty Marketing
Affordable advertising? Why not?
BookWhirl.com knows that every self-published author wants the best book marketing strategy. That's why we came up with book specialty marketing services that are effective, extensive, and affordable.
Book Exhibit Service
Throw A Stronger Marketing Punch!
BookWhirl.com’s bundled Book Exhibit gives every self-publish author the opportunity to have their books featured at various shows and get close to thousands of readers, literary enthusiasts, librarians, and agents.
Over 3 billion videos are viewed everyday. How do you make your book trailer standout?
BookWhirl.com gives you the opportunity to have the biggest breakthrough of your book marketing campaign.
The New York Review of Books
Feature your book in a premier literary magazine where great minds meet and discuss world issues.
The New York Review of Books (NYRB) is a fortnightly magazine that features articles on literature, culture, and current affairs. Esquire described NYRB as, "the premier literary-intellectual magazine in the English language."
ForeWord Magazine and Clarion Review Marketing
Advance your marketing and publicity campaign with the only premier magazine that features reviews exclusively from the self-publishing market.
Success in self-publishing involves a good mix of staple strategy of marketing and publicity. That's why BookWhirl.com is offering the ForeWord Magazine and Clarion Review Marketing Deals.
Radio TV Interview Report
Drum up your book marketing campaign via Bookwhirl.com's RTIR Marketing Service!
Bookmarks Magazine Service
Exposure through the prestigious literary publication Bookmarks Magazine as well as excellent ad copywriting and designing services—these are in store for you in our Bookmarks Magazine Service.
Book Marketing Creatives - Print Materials
Complete your book marketing campaign with these must-have creative materials.
Ingram Advance Catalogs
Choose the marketing approach that suits your books the best through advertising in the Ingram Advance Catalogs of the Ingram Content Group. You can feature your books and reach out to a general audience through the Advance catalogs, or cater to your own niche readers through the genre-specific Supplements catalogs.
Aside from ad space in these catalogs, this service also includes excellent copywriting and design services.READ MORE
Give your readers the chance to enjoy the filmmaker’s vision of your book through one of our book marketing services: Book-to-screen service (BSS).
With a thorough review from the professional reviewers, your book can be the next to be identified and discovered to have a diamond-in-the-rough idea that can convert your written words into a blockbuster movie. The analysis covers your book’s characters, storyline, dialogue, premises, and your story’s strengths and weaknesses.
You all deserve a chance to be at the big screen. With BSS, you also get the opportunity to connect with a reputable film production company.
eMagazine service provides authors the chance to be featured on BTS eMag so that they can gain more confidence about their masterpieces. It enables every author to make an impression that lasts among online readers of BTS eMag.
Author Video Interview
Reach out to your Readers by expressing yourself in the most genuine and personal setting. BookVenture presents the Author Video Interview which will promote the author and his book through a video interview which will be shared over numerous social media platforms.
- An interactive video lets you communicate in a more emotional and personal environment.
- You can promote your book and yourself as an author through the interview.
- The Web Video can be posted and shared to many social media platform which means you get extensive promotion.
- The Audience appreciates a moving visual of the author to make them feel as though they are meeting him or her personally.
Get your book on everybody’s radar. The Web is the most accessible stage you can promote your book on and what better way to do it by posting a video interview online! Grab your audience attention and gain more followers by getting your work featured on the most universal platform today. Through Bookwhirl.com’s Online Interview you can avoid all the unnecessary hassles and expenses of having to shoot Live Interviews in production studios.
- Online Interview is an efficient alternative for expensive Live Interviews in production studios.
- You bypass the high costs of producing television commercials for your book.
- You can interact more with your readers online.
- Increase audience awareness through the video’s circulation online.
- Drive a large amount of traffic to your website.
Video Book Review
Endorse it all out and get them all in! A good word goes a long way and a little endorsement can lead to big success. Avail BookWhirl’s Video Book Review service and get reviewed, interviewed and spotlighted. We’re tapping all media platforms for an all-around endorsement, from your very own video book review to a written interview and sneak peek on Reader’s Entertainment Magazine.
- The Video will drive in more traffic to your site and help you achieve higher visibility on Google.
- A positive feedback from a professional reviewer will enhance your credibility and reputation.
- You will increase your appeal to the target readers with the right endorsement.
- You get both written and audio-visual book public endorsement.
- It’s a 3-in-1 delight endorsement by a reviewer, a published interview and sneak peek on a well-known magazine.